Our meal program is a temporary service. The amount of time that each client receives MANNA meals is based on individual needs and is determined by our Nutrition & Client Services department. The average length of service is between six months and one year.
MANNA cooks and delivers nutritious meals to neighbors in the greater Philadelphia area who are battling a life-threatening illness.
MANNA clients must currently be battling or in care for a life-threatening illness and, due to that illness, have a nutritional risk. Some nutrition indicators include:
- Recent weight loss
- Abnormal laboratory values
- Side effects from medications or other treatment
- Recovery from surgery
- We do serve dependent children under the age of 18 who have a parent receiving MANNA meals.
There are two easy ways to apply for MANNA’s meal program:
- A medical professional (doctor, dietitian, physician’s assistant, nurse practitioner, case manager, etc.) can complete a MANNA Referral Form and fax it to our Nutrition & Client Services department at 215-496-9102.
- You can also refer yourself by calling 215-496-2662 x5. Our Nutrition & Client Services team will assist you and coordinate with your healthcare provider to complete the required referral form.