Proper nutrition is the basis of good health. MANNA offers both individual and group nutrition counseling that is designed to educate and empower our clients and others to make the best food choices.
Counseling sessions are free of charge, and are held at MANNA offices and at our partner organizations. When appropriate, sessions can also be held over the phone.
All MANNA nutritionists are Registered Dietitians and are members of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics. They are able to help you with:
- Diet plans to control a medical diagnosis
- Unintentional gain or loss of weight
- Side effects from diseases or medications
- Nutrition for wound healing
- Making healthy food choices on a budget
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Blood sugar control
Questions? or concerns? To speak with one of our dietitians, contact our Nutrition & Client Services department at 215-496-2662 x5.