All MANNA meals are home-delivered… because we believe when you are sick your energy should go toward healing! MANNA uses a special computer program to route our deliveries in a time- and fuel-efficient manner.
- Uniformed drivers transport MANNA meals in temperature-controlled freezer trucks to guarantee food safety.
- Most MANNA trucks are branded with the MANNA logo, website address and phone number. Nothing on the truck indicates any specific illnesses, as MANNA serves people with many different medical concerns. All of our clients’ medical conditions are kept completely confidential.
- MANNA meals are delivered Tuesday through Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
- Meals are delivered on the same day each week; however we cannot give a specific delivery time. Your meals may arrive at a different time each week.
- Someone MUST be home to accept meal delivery; we cannot leave food outside of homes or in coolers.
Your meals will stop if you miss:
- Two deliveries in four weeks.
- Six deliveries during six months.
SERVICE AREA: MANNA delivers meals to nine counties in the greater Philadelphia and southern New Jersey area, including:
- Camden (NJ)
- Burlington (NJ)
- Gloucester (NJ)
- Salem (NJ)
The interactive Google map shown below enables you to view the detailed outlines of our delivery boundaries.
View MANNA Delivery Area in a larger map
MANNA can accommodate clients who live outside of our delivery area by delivering to a family member, friend, nonprofit agency or medical facility that is within our boundaries. We also offer a walk-in option that enables clients to pick-up meals from our facility at 2323 Ranstead Street in Philadelphia one day a week during working hours.
If you have questions about a delivery or need more information, please contact our Distribution Department at 215-496-2662 x2.