Social Media Disclaimer
We welcome and encourage open discussion on MANNA social media sites – including but not limited to our Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube pages – and look forward to any comments, stories and experiences you want to share.
We do make reasonable efforts to monitor participation to ensure that you stay on topic, are courteous and avoid making offensive comments. Please be aware that once you post something online, multitudes of people read and have access to your words, even years from now.
The opinions and or views expressed on MANNA social media platforms, including, but not limited to our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages, represent the thoughts online communities, and not those necessarily of MANNA or any of their respective employees, or members of its board of directors. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site.
While MANNA makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted on its social media platforms, we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information. MANNA reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate. Comments including but not limited to the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments
- Off-topic and redundant comments
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments
- All links to other Web sites found linked from MANNA social media sites are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by MANNA, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external Web sites.
By submitting content to any of MANNA social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that MANNA may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes and fundraising purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of MANNA. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on these pages.