Sponsoring a MANNA Program or Event enables you to effect change on a large scale. There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities available and research shows that cause marketing is good business:
- 85% of people have a more positive image of a company when it supports a cause that they care about – such as MANNA
- Health and disease is the #1 issue that consumers believe companies should address (source: Cone 2010 Cause Evolution Study)
MANNA Gets Results
A recently completed three year research study conducted by OMG Center for Collaborative Learning indicates the MANNA program has a positive impact for the clients served. Clients show improved health outcomes, overall quality of life and reductions in health care costs.
MANNA offers our corporate partners a variety of marketing opportunities including event sponsorship, traditional marketing support, interactive social media connections and employee team-building possibilities. The following provides a brief overview of the variety of ways companies can create cause marketing partnerships with MANNA. Of course, we are also open to cooperatively developing custom-made partnerships based on your specific marketing goals.
Shut Up & Dance – This iconic annual event features a one-night-only performance that is designed, choreographed and performed by dancers from Pennsylvania Ballet, as well as an elegant pre-party and an exciting after-party.
Pie in the Sky – Our largest fundraising campaign is a holiday pie sale that involves the entire community, with the proceeds benefiting MANNA clients. Annually, this event generates market-wide publicity and participation from city officials, local media celebrities, business leaders and thousands of individuals.
Nourish Awards – An annual event celebrating honorees who improve health by nourishing the mind, body, and spirit of our community. This event takes place in September and draws approximately 200 healthcare leaders.
Thanksgiving Day – On Thanksgiving Day, MANNA staff and hundreds of volunteers including community leaders, city officials, business leaders, and individuals come together to provide a full “soup to nuts” Thanksgiving feast for all of our clients.
Marketing Support Opportunities
All of our events provide a variety of marketing support opportunities including:
- Company logo and link on the MANNA website
- Company logo on all associated marketing materials for each event including; invitations, press releases, Pie in the Sky pie boxes,
- Program ads – a variety of sizes are available
- Company logo and link in the monthly E-Newsletter delivered to 17,000 opt-in subscribers
- Company mention in the annual Nourish Magazine delivered to 15,000 individuals
- Potential for speaking/hosting by a company representative at a specific event
- Stage announcements for the company at relevant events
- Company mention in a market-wide billboard campaign for a specific event
- Corporate entertainment with tickets to events and any pre or post event party
- Company logo on the MANNA delivery trucks
- Company logo on MANNA merchandise including hats and t-shirts
- Company’s promotional items placed in gift bags at relevant events
Additionally, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your specific goals and objectives which would allow us to tailor a sponsorship program directly to those needs.
Employee Team Building
According to the Cone 2010 Cause Evolution Study, employees who are very involved in their company’s cause program are 28% more likely to be proud of their company’s values and 36% more likely to feel a strong sense of loyalty than those not involved.
MANNA provides great team-building volunteer opportunities for businesses of all sizes.
To discuss this in person please contact Mike Daly, MANNA’s Corporate Relations & Media Manager at (215) 496-2662 x 132.