MANNA takes the usage of personally identifying information (“Personal Information”) very seriously. We do not share or sell Personal Information to outside parties for their usage. As a donor or volunteer submitting Personal Information to us or any of our staff, you consent to the terms and conditions of the policy and to our processing and use of Personal Information for the purposes stated below.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us via email or when you otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event or to volunteer. We also collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, at a special event, over the phone or by mailing in a check. The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by MANNA. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation, event registration, or volunteer application.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We reserve the right to employ cookies on our website(s) for the purpose of advertising.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- Donation Page – Classy (classy.org) 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption
- Volunteer Applications – VolunteerHub (volunteerhub.com) 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption
- E-Newsletter list – Constant Contact (constantcontact.com) Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol
- Google Analytics (google.com)
- Database – Salesforce (salesforce.com) Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol
- If a data security breach occurs where there is a reasonable likelihood of material harm to consumers, MANNA will inform those consumers who may be affected in the most expedient time practical (or as required by state laws) unless requested by legal authorities to delay such notification due to an ongoing criminal investigation.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving physical mail, email, and/or telephonic fundraising calls from us at any time. To opt out of any or all of these contact methods please contact us in writing.
- You also have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us in writing.
If you have concerns regarding your personal information or wish to be removed from one or all of our communication lists, please contact us in writing at 420 North 20th Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19130 or email us at email@example.com.
Updated September 5, 2019