Nutrition Education & Counseling
Counsel to Educate & Empower
Proper nutrition is the basis of good health. MANNA offers both individual and group nutrition counseling designed to educate and empower our clients and others to make the best food choices.
Counseling sessions are free of charge, offered to anyone interested in speaking with a dietitian, and are held at MANNA’s office and at our partner organizations. When appropriate, sessions are also offered over the phone.
All MANNA’s Registered Dietitians are licensed in the state of Pennsylvania and are members of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics. They are able to help you with:
- Diet plans to control a medical diagnosis
- Unintentional gain or loss of weight
- Nutrition-related side effects from medications
- Nutrition for wound healing
- Making healthy food choices on a budget
- Controlling high blood pressure
- Blood sugar control
To set up nutrition counseling, please have your Primary Care Provider fill out the MANNA Referral Form and send it to our Nutrition & Client Services Department.