Bring Your Team to MANNA!
At MANNA, we take team building to a new level. Come build your team’s sense of collective empowerment and trust through a day volunteering to make nutritious meals for people battling life-threatening illnesses. We accept groups of 5-25 people from corporations, schools, non-profit organizations, civic groups, religious organizations, professional associations and more!
How to volunteer as a group:
- Email Jody McIntosh with preferred date(s) and group size.
- Upon receipt of your information, Jody will be in contact to schedule your visit.
- Once scheduled, you will receive an email confirmation with all necessary information prior to volunteering in the kitchen, including a sign-up link for your group members.
- Your group will have an on-site orientation the day of your scheduled volunteer activity.
- To view our kitchen shift hours, please click here.
We also offer the following Corporate Team Building Enhancements:
- MANNA Meal: Each participant receives one meal at the conclusion of the program. This gives team members the opportunity to experience the food that is delivered to MANNA clients.
- Nutrition Education: Private group session of Q & A with a MANNA registered dietitian.
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner: Let the MANNA chefs prepare a tasty and nutritious continental breakfast or buffet-style lunch or dinner for your group. Menu items usually include a meat option, vegetarian option, sides, salad, desserts, and assorted beverages.
- Board Room Rental: Host a meeting onsite in our brand new, state-of-the-art Executive Boardroom. Fully equipped with a podium, 60 inch TV, and audio/visual capabilities.
For more information and pricing for Corporate Team Building Enhancements, please email Jody McIntosh, Manager of Volunteer Services & Community Engagement, or call (215) 496-2662 ext. 113.